Tuesday, January 26, 2016

The Company We Keep


    Weeeellll "people let me tell you 'bout my beeeeeessssstttt friend".... or at least a few of them :) This post is all about two of the sweetest girls, who also happen to be some of the best friends I have acquired over my (almost) 24 years. 


     You know those people who just have amazing talents that you just cant help to be a little jealous of? Yea me too! How about the friends who you don't live near but you get together and then just pick up where you left off?? Yep we have that in common too! Okay, what about the kind of friends who are so happy to help that they are almost more excited than you??? Omigosh then we must have the same friends!!!

Molly.




    Molly Katherine McGuire. Remember that name, because one day she will rule the world- okay, at least New York City! This girl has literally been around since day 22 of my life OMLY because she was born that many days after me. Our parents have been best friends for many many years and we have carried on the tradition despite going to rivalry schools from pig tales to graduation caps. She is one of those that we don't have to talk everyday but the second we start you better just grab a seat because you will be waiting on us to stop for a while :) ANYWAY time for me to brag on this wonderful human being. Molly is a magician when it comes to styling in the hair, make up, and editorial world. Check out her website here: http://www.mollykmcguire.com/ and if you want to know how she does it all you can also check out her youtube channel!! 

    Needless to day she has been a part of every stage of mine and Zack's relationship and has also been one of our greatest cheerleaders.This girl has graciously accepted being a part of mine and Zack's wedding, I mean she would have been a bridesmaid if we were to do anything like a normal couple... but she is taking on the hole of my stylist and I couldn't imagine having anyone other person in charge of making me the most beautiful I have ever been! I cannot wait to see her in a few weeks and start off the year of celebrations. <3

Haley.




    Haley Ottmann, formerly Haley Howell is a probably one of the most genuine human beings that has graced this earth! I met Haley about 5 years ago while in our first interior studio of our architecture program at The University of Texas at Austin- I know what a mouthful! Haley started out a little reserved, compared to me almost everyone in the studio was HA, so we were not very close until the next year when we discovered that we lived just around the corner from each other and would walk home together. When the rest of our graduating class went to study abroad and we took an architecture studio we became almost inseparable!! During this year Haley and I even got our guys together, this is when she also became a part of mine and Zack's relationship. Haley helped me also grow closer to God and reminded me the teachings of His perfect timing and how all of the times in life that the Lord makes us wait "He will give you the desires of your heart".

   Haley now works in Huston at an architecture design firm and has started a photography business with her husband Rob. She is talented without question, but what I love most about her photos is that they are the physical manifestation of the love that she has for love. Haley has graciously agreed to take time out of her busy schedule to meet Zack and me to take our engagement photographs!! You guys do yourselves a favor and take a look at her beautiful site here: http://www.haleyottmann.com/

Zack and I cannot wait to include our friends in our wedding! What other way is there!?

*As always check back next week for the latest scoop on #TheRoadToRoberts*

1 comment: