Sunday, May 8, 2016

Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day 



Special post for our two moms, Tammy and Sandie. 

     We cannot thank you enough for all that you both have done for us, separately and individually. Over the course of our relationship we know that the love that we share would not be as great without you both; you showed us how to love each other by the way you raised and loved us since day one. Last but not least we want to thank you for creating the other half of our hearts; we have the greatest examples of love for our future children in the two of you and also for each other the way you love our dads!

We love you so much!


      To all the moms out there I hope that this weekend was extremely special. This year Mother's Day and Father's Day are extremely special to me and makes me really reflect on the past nine years. I will officially gain a mother and father- although I have had them for years! I am so very lucky that I have the relationship that I do with my in-laws (to be) and wish the same for everyone. 

Cheers to all the moms, you make it look so easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment