Tuesday, April 19, 2016

While [Everyone Else] Was Seeping

So if you haven't noticed I have kinda been MIA the past few months... and if you actually have not noticed then we need to talk about my writing hooks ;)


Anyhooo.


The explanation 


     I have been studying what little tooshie I have off people!! A year ago I decided that I was going to start my licensing exams and go as far as I could; and Monday I took my final test! I am proud of myself for accomplishing this goal and hope for good news in a couple months. This step up would be rewarding for me on a professional level, and also on a personal level by helping to "launch" zack and I into a more stable future as I support him though the rest of his school.

     I have put most of our wedding plans a side- I know I said it- but it was for a good reason! We have both been planing for our futures:) Dispite taking a break from planning for the better part of four months, I have stuck gold a couple times along the way! I was able to sneak away and even have my second dress fitting!!!! I will go into this a little more in another post, but to answer everyone's question of whether or not I would have dress envy.... I did not and I am sooo happy! I got to spend the weekend with my parents and it even snowed- go figure!!




     I also need to throw a HUGE shout out to my future hubby. He is officially 5 semesters done with his DOCTORATE, and also makes me a priority; for those of you who, like me, have had no experience with a doctorate's degree it is so not easy. I have willingly been the third wheel to that relationship and know how much time and work goes into it (not to mention his part time job). With all of this he still makes time for a weekly night dinner with me, and has planned his whole break around our wedding. I'm telling you, I'm the lucky one!

     During my absence from our blog we have settled on a wedding day caterer, florist, and photographer.  I will be posting separate about all of these and hope to talk about a special project that Zack and I got to be a part of a week ago real soon!

Thank you for reading and venturing down the Road to Roberts with us!
Stay tuned :)



No comments:

Post a Comment